Below specified Terms and Conditions which would provide all the details to get into this:
1) ISB only helps Buyers and Sellers connect whereby as Sellers you are selling to customers via our platform and for that we charge a commission of (20%) of net order price for services associated with it. Therefore invoicing and shipping to customer is your responsibility.
2) A User who wishes to sell items on the Website shall have to register with the ISB Facility by providing the requisite information/ data on the ISB Vendor Registration page including details of the Vendor’s Valid Bank Account (ISB Vendor Registration). The sellers shall provide true, correct and duly authorized data/ information and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized and otherwise illegal.
3) The seller is required to Dispatch the items for every Transaction to the Buyer within  days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller through the Website to ensure that the items are Delivered within timely manner. You should Dispatch the item only after receiving the Payment Confirmation from the ISB and not before and if done will be solely at your own risk.
4) The Seller shall provide the Dispatch Details on the Website within  days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller on the Website. If the Seller fails to enter the Dispatch Details in the Website within such prescribed time, the ISB may in its sole discretion cancel the Transaction and refund the Transaction Price (if paid) to the Buyer and charge the seller with any or all the banking/other charges incurred ont he said failed transaction.
5) All remittances to Sellers in respect of Payment on Delivery Transactions shall be made through cheque/ demand draft or online bank transfer to Seller's Bank Account within  days after the delivery confirmation to ISB by the seller.
6) The commission is not inclusive of all applicable taxes and that shall be born by the seller including the service tax, therefore the Commission plus all other Applicable taxes like Service Tax will be charged upon the seller. The commission is calculated on the sale price of the product of the Seller. Any direct or indirect discounts given by the Company will not be considered in the sale price. Shipping, packaging and handling is managed by Seller and ISB shall not be held responsible for them in any situation.
7) All sales of items listed on the Website are on principal to principal basis and bipartite contracts between seller and buyer. Seller shall be solely responsible for the condition, description, trademark, Delivery, warranty, payment, all applicable government taxes and duties, legality, legal title in relation to the items and other terms and conditions of the Transaction and seller indemnifies ISB from any / all legal claims arising out of any transaction carried out on www.indianshoppingbazar.com.